The Tulum Ruins + Akumal tour includes:
- Round trip transportation in air-conditioned van.
- Pick up from the door of your hotel (We will pick you up at your hotel or hostel).
- Breakfast on board the transport unit Box Lunch : – Sandwich – Juice – Fruit – Biscuit.
- Little train to move from the parking lot to the entrance of the archaeological site of Tulum.
- Entrance to the Tulum Archaeological Zone
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Bottle of water for entrance and exit of the archaeological site of Tulum.
- Take your picture at the Tulum Letters.
- Meal at Akumal Restaurant 1 Dish to Choose: – Beef Fajitas – Chicken Fajitas – Grilled Chicken Breast – Breaded Chicken Breast – Beef Quesadillas
- Swim with the Turtles in Akumal : – 1 hour snorkel to see the different types of turtles that exist in Akumal.
- Snorkel equipment (BCD, mask, snorkel tube).
- Take a bath in Akumal Beach and enjoy the beautiful bay, it has restrooms and showers.
Dock tax is not included, it is paid on site (9 usd per person).